This photo was an outtake from September’s “Rare and Remarkable Photographs”. We did a segment on the old Queen Charlotte Hotel (partially visible on the right). This house sat on West Main Street, just west of the bridge over the railroad close to the current location of Sweethaus cupcake shop. It is part of the Coiner Collection at CHIL and was taken by Jack Meredith, circa 1950. We will be showing some of the best of our ever-growing collection on October 10th at C’ville Coffee.